Best Naturals Pumpkin Seed Oil
- NEUROTRANSMITTER SUPPORT – 5 HTP Supplement is a Natural source of amino acids that is needed for the production of Serotonin
- RELAXATION – 5-HTP capsules supports relaxation & restful sleep
- POSITIVE MOOD – Best Naturals 5 HTP 100 mg helps Keeping a stable and healthy level of serotonin helps reduce negative feelings and improving your overall mood.
- No Artiï¬cial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Sodium.
Pumpkin Seed Oil May Help With Urinary Issues
DOES IT WORK?Pumpkins and mens health
WHILE PUMPKINS dont receive much attention in Ireland, they can be found all over the place in the US at this time of the year. Having been carved up as Jack-o-lanterns for Halloween, they will soon appear as pumpkin pies for the traditional Thanksgiving dessert at the end of November.
If you have ever carved up a pumpkin, you will know they are loaded with seeds. Sometimes these are roasted to give a crunchy snack, but they have also been used medicinally.
Pumpkin seed oil can be extracted from the seeds and contains a number of fatty acids, vitamins and other ingredients. It is receiving much attention as a potential treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia . This condition becomes more common as men enter their 50s and get older. It arises when the prostate gland becomes swollen and can lead to difficulties urinating, especially at night, and can be very painful.
Urinary infections and other kidney problems may develop also, but it is not believed to lead to prostate cancer. Pharmaceutical treatments are available, but have side effects.
Herbal remedies such as saw palmetto and pygeum are sometimes recommended for BPH, and products combining pumpkin seed oil with these herbs are becoming more popular.
A large German study gave a pumpkin seed extract to more than 2,000 men with BPH. After three months, the mens urinary symptoms had improved significantly, as had their scores on a quality of life questionnaire.
Are Pumpkin Seeds Good For You
An important point to make is that we should remember the benefits of eating the whole food. Even virgin pumpkin seed oil loses some of the nutrients that are found in the whole pumpkin seed. For example, the virgin oil has traces of trans fat that the natural seed does not. When you eat the whole seeds, you are really doing yourself a service.Here is what you get:
Pumpkin Seeds and Oil Options on Amazon:
- Add to salads and cook with it: Pumpkin seed Oil Cold Pressed 100% Natural Unrefined Raw 8.45 fl oz / 250 ml$ < best bang for the buck: you can eat it & use for your skin.
Also Check: Bladder Cancer Spread To Liver
Bogue Luxury Goat Milk Soap
- Luxury Goat Milk, Wellness & Bespoke Soap Made With A Purpose, Hand Mixed, Poured And Cut Into Long Lasting Bars Over 4.5Oz.
- Artisanal, All-Natural, Soap Handmade In Ojai, California With Local, Fresh, Raw Goat Milk With Organic Plant Based Oils And Only Pure Essential Oils.
- Rich In Nourishing Vitamins A, E, B6, B12 And Hydrating Proteins Which Reduce Wrinkles And Brighten The Skin.
- No Artificial Additives, Preservatives, Dyes Or Fragrances, Non Gmo, Only The Naturally Antibacterial Goat Milk Produced, Packaged And Shipped With Reused, Prepurposed And Recycled Inputs.
- Long Lasting, Rich Lathering Soap That Leaves No Residue.
- Benefits: PumpkinSeed Powder, Romania Root, Saw Palmetto Extract, Cranberry And Wild Yam Extract.
- Features: BladderSupport Tablets With A Powerful Combination Of Herbs And Bioflavonoid To Support Normal Bladder And Urinary Tract Health. Ingredients Work Together To Help Strengthen The Bladder Wall And Facilitate Bladder Emptying.
- Safe: Made With Human-Grade Ingredients In An Fda Registered Facility.
- Quality Assured And Tested: Manufactured In The Usa Under Cgmp Standards. Ingredients And Finished Product Analyzed Under Validated Laboratory Methods At An Iso/Iec 17025:2017 Accredited Laboratory.
- Flavor: Flavor Profiles That Pets Love And Beg For More.
What Is An Overactive Bladder
It is a condition that combines symptoms such as urinating frequently, an urgency to treat urine, leakage, and urinating at night. If you have one or multiple of these symptoms it can be an overactive bladder. This condition causes a negative impact on life especially if one has an overactive bladder at night.
Don’t Miss: Cysts On Bladder And Kidneys
First Human Study On Postmenopausal Women
A study of 39 incontinent females using water-soluble pumpkin seed and soy isoflavone extracts was conducted over a six-week period.1 The objective was to evaluate the effects on frequency of daytime and nighttime urinations and number of incontinent episodes.
After six weeks, the number of nighttime urinations was reduced from 3.3 to 2.0 a 39% improvement. Daytime urinations went from 8.0 to 6.7 after six weeks a modest 16% improvement.
The number of incontinent episodes, however, plunged to a remarkably low number. Prior to receiving the water-soluble pumpkin seed-soy extract, these women experienced an average of 7.3 incontinent episodes a day. After six weeks of using this supplement, daily incontinent episodes averaged only 1.5 an astounding 79% decrease in urinary incontinence!
When these women were questioned about the effects they noticed in response to taking water-soluble pumpkin seed-soy extract, there was a 73% subjective improvement in the highest fulfilled category. When the global improvement ratio was evaluated, which included degree of satisfaction after sleeping, 81.8% of women with two to four episodes of nightly urinations reported that they were markedly improved.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil For Hair Growth By Hair Thickness Maximizer Pure Cold Pressed Vegan Pumpkin Seeds Extract To Stop Hair Loss
- Designed To Revitalize, Strengthen And Protect – Hair Thickness Maximizer’s PumpkinSeedOil Is An Essential, Powerful And Natural Hair Treatment Rich In Vitamin E, Zinc, Omega 3- And 6- Fatty Acids As Well As Antioxidants. Great For Hair Restoration And For Stronger, Thicker & Long Lasting Hair. Helps Rejuvenate And Moisturize Hair And Replenish Tired Hair Follicles. Can Improve Split Ends, Dullness And Strength.
- Many PumpkinSeed Oils And Serums Use Cheap, Damaging Chemicals That May Have Long Term Detrimental Effects. Hair Thickness Maximizer Uses Only Pure Organic Cold Pressed PumpkinSeedOil That Stimulates & Nourishes Hair Follicles & Scalp.*
- Risk Free – Comes With Our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction 100% Guarantee! No Questions Asked, 100% Money Back Guarantee When You Purchase Today!
- Made In Usa – Manufactured Under The Highest Quality Gmp Regulations And Usa Standards. Free Of Contamination, Molds And Toxins. Not Diluted, No Add-Ons, All Natural.
- Anti Hair Loss, Hair Thickening Oil – Recommended For Thinning Hair, Weak Hair Or Hair Loss Including Balding And Receding Hairlines. Also Great For Moisturizing Skin And Helps With Acne. This Oil Is Water Soluble, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free, Chemical Free, Preservative Free And Fragrance Free.
You May Like: Bladder Problems After Gastric Bypass
Increasing Nitric Oxide Synthesis
Nitric oxide is a molecule critically involved in lower urinary tract functions. For the urination muscles to relax when the bladder is full, nitric oxide is required. When nitric oxide synthesis is inhibited, the result is bladder hyperactivity and reduced bladder volume.
The dual mechanisms of strengthening pelvic floor muscles, while increasing nitric oxide synthesis,5 help explain how water-soluble pumpkin seed extract alleviated urinary incontinence in three separate studies on aging women.1-3
How To Add Pumpkin Seeds Into Your Diet
Pumpkin seeds are wonderfully versatile and can be used in a range of dishes, both sweet and savoury. Some of our favourite ways to incorporate pumpkin seeds into your diet are:
- adding them to a salad they add a delicious natural crunch for some extra flavour and texture
- popping them in a smoothie you wont even notice theyre there once theyre all ground up and you can use raw seeds
- make bread add them inside the dough or top your bread with them
- try them in pesto they make a great replacement for pine nuts
- add to muesli top your favourite breakfast cereal with them. Other breakfast ideas include sprinkling them on top of yoghurt or adding them to pancake batter.
- top soup with them roasted pumpkin seeds add a splash of colour and crunch to soup
- add to cookies for a bit of extra nuttiness
- try pumpkin seed butter a wonderful alternative to almond butter and works great on toast
As you can see, there is some evidence that pumpkin seeds are beneficial for those with an overactive bladder. Plus, theyre really delicious and compliment a wide range of dishes, so theyll be easy to add into your diet!
You May Like: New Drug For Bladder Cancer
A Breakthrough In The Relief Of Overactive Bladder And Urinary Incontinence
Nearly half of women aged over 70 suffer from chronic urinary incontinence. A groundbreaking discovery using natural plant extracts offers relief by reducing incontinent episodes up to 79%. These same plant extracts may also benefit aged men.
By William Faloon.
A common and frustrating complaint we at Life Extension hear is how to stop urinary incontinence.
Our frustration has been that despite aggressive research, we could not identify a safe solution to this problem that plagues so many aging women .
Even more numerous are inquiries we receive from people seeking relief from frequent daytime and nighttime urinary urges.
In a breakthrough discovered by Japanese scientists, a natural plant extract combination has been shown to reduce incontinent episodes by up to 79%,1daytime urination by up to 39%,2 andnighttime urination by up to 60%.2
This article will discuss the research findings on maturing women who found significant relief after taking this novel supplement for only six to eight weeks.
Healthy Phytonutrients In The Oil
These special molecules made by plants phytonutrients or phytochemicals or phytoestrogens have shown to help the body control cholesterol levels, heart rate and blood pressure as well as help facilitate healthy hormone balancing. The characteristic dark green colour of Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil is a result of the phytonutrients present in the oil. Did you know that Scientists have only recently discovered many thousand of kinds of these nutrients and more are being found every year? Scientists have grouped these substances based on their protective functions and the physical characteristics of the molecules: These include:
Polyphenols, Carotenoids, Isoflavones, Isothiocyanates, Thiols & Tocotrienols
for more detailed information about these amazing chemical compounds found only in plants and a detailed description of the main groups listed above. These represent just a few of the exciting and emerging new nutrients from plants that have hit the Natural Products Industry. There are still many yet to be identified and isolated for study. Their importance should not be underestimated since they elicit protective benefits that are more powerful than vitamins and minerals.
to read a 2011 pilot study of the effects of these healthy nutrients in women.
You May Like: How To Do Bladder Training
Pumpkin Seeds: The Magical Bladder Control Fruit
Pumpkin seeds are chock-full of vitamins and minerals that have been proven to improve bladder control
Overactive bladder affects about 1 in 3 women. About 17 percent of women over 18 years old experience it, and so even though the symptoms advance with age, its by no means just an affliction of the elderly. You might know it by its hallmark symptoms: really strong, frequent urges to go to the bathroom, waking up in the middle of the night to pee , and peeing more than eight times a day.
There are plenty of solutions to help mitigate the symptoms . But recent studies actually show that pumpkin seeds are also an effective method for maintaining bladder control.
You probably dont think about pumpkin seeds too often: Maybe you roast them occasionally or add them to granola, or experience them as pepitas in Latin-American food. Or maybe you just scoop them out of your jack-o-lantern in October and dump them in the trash. But pumpkin seeds are an ancient antidote to a number of bladder-control and urinary troubles, dating back to use in the 16th century in Europe and even earlier by Native Americans. Recent studies corroborate those ancient remedies, showing that pumpkin seed oil significantly decreases bladder control issues in patients with OAB.
Here are some of the ways that pumpkin seeds have been proven to improve bladder control:
Remedies To Cure Incontinence And Overactive Bladder
Incontinence can be troublesome and at times frustrating to deal with, especially considering the fact that it is nigh on impossible to predict when you might experience a leak. In addition to the exercises and preventative measures, you can take for incontinence and an overactive bladder, there are several herbal remedies that some women find effective. Learn more about natural approaches you can take below.
You May Like: New Treatments For Neurogenic Bladder
Underlying Cause Of Urinary Miseries
In women, stress incontinence is usually caused by a weakening of the bladder sphincter and pelvic floor muscles. Shrinkage of tissues where the bladder and urethra meet also contributes to the problem. Hormonal changes occurring after menopause are thought to be an underlying cause of these anatomical changes in the bladder sphincter that lead to urinary incontinence.
In postmenopausal women, decreased androgen levels weaken the pelvic floor and sphincter muscles, while an estrogen deficit induces atrophy of the urethra.
Mainstream medicine offers only mediocre therapies to address urinary incontinence. Drugs commonly used for this condition are expensive and side-effect-prone. Only a small proportion of the affected population seeks treatment because most people consider their urinary symptoms a consequence of normal aging.
Fortunately, a safe, natural, and low-cost approach has been developed that has demonstrated remarkable benefits in human clinical trials.
How Do Pumpkin Seeds For Bladder Control Work
Pumpkin seeds help with overactive bladder by inhibiting 2 enzymes, 5-alpha-reductase& aromatase. This then decreases dihydrotestosterone to slow down prostate growth and to increase testosterone. The increase in testosterone, in both men & women, helps strengthen the pelvic floor muscle to support bladder control. Pumpkin seed also helps relax the bladder wall muscles to increase the capacity to hold urine thus decreases urine frequency.
You May Like: Why Do I Get Bladder Infections So Easily
Are Pumpkin Seeds Beneficial For Your Bladder
Pumpkin seed extract is a popular natural treatment for OAB1. A recent study has suggested that pumpkin seed oil is effective in treating and preventing the symptoms of overactive bladders and other urinary disorders, such as waking up to wee in the night .2
Pumpkin seed oil may also be effective at decreasing prostate size3, which may also improve urinary tract symptoms. Furthermore, water-soluble pumpkin extract has a tissue-building effect on the pelvic floor muscles through several mechanisms. It can help to increase testosterone production, which is often deficient in those with an overactive bladder.4
However, it is worth noting that the flesh and skin of the pumpkin itself contains a harmful substance , which has been found to worsen voiding symptoms .6 Therefore, it might be worth avoiding pumpkin flesh and skin and only eating the seeds.
If you experience leaks from an overactive bladder, iD has a range of continence products suitable for all ages and genders. Comfortable, discreet and approved by dermatologists.
Muse Bath Apothecary Hand Ritual
- Nourishing Hand Soap – Soothing Hand Wash, Quickly Creates Mounds Of Foam While Naturally Cleansing, Moisturizing, And Softening Your Skin, Buffs Away Dirt While Locking In Moisture, Formulated For All Skin Types
- Muse Bath – Muse Bath Hand Soap Is A Luxuriously Clean And Soothing Plant-Based Hand Soap That Will Leave Your Skin Feeling Refreshingly Soft And Nourished. Dip Into Your Muses With A Beauty Ritual That Muses Your Skin And Soul Daily!
- Natural Ingredients – Use The Power Of Nature To Nurture Your Everyday Well-Being. Our Clean-Beauty Formula Is Infused With Anti-Bacterial Coconut And Sandalwood Whole Essential Oils And Is Gentle Enough For The Most Sensitive Skin
- Made In Usa – Organic + Vegan, Plant-Based Formula, Safe, And Highly Effective. Cruelty-Free, Leaping Bunny Certified. Free From Harsh Chemicals. Paraben & Edta Free, Ph Balanced
- A Special Gift – Our Premium Muse Bath Hand Ritual Is A Perfect Giftchoicefor Yourself Or A Loved One, Sure To Be Used And Appreciated. Great Forvalentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthday, Etc.
Don’t Miss: Does Hair Dye Cause Bladder Cancer
Pumpkin Seeds And The Prostate
Many older men have heard about pumpkin seed oil because of its well-known benefits in treating anenlarged prostate, also known as BPH.
Unfortunately, BPH occurs in about half of men over the age of 50 and causes a host of annoying symptoms. Studies show that pumpkin seed oil is effective at reducing symptoms of this disease. In fact, it is actually one of the first line treatment in many European countries.
Pumpkin seed oil inhibits 5- alpha reductase, a human enzyme that aggressively stimulates prostate growth. It also reduces sex hormone binding globulin, thereby helping to stop or reverse prostate growth andrelieve the nagging urinary obstructive symptoms.
Good news that pumpkin seed oil is definitely not just a placebo effect. In studies involving men with BPH, there were measurable changes in how well the men urinated. For example, men who took pumpkin seed oil strengthened the flow and force of their urine stream.