Surecare Bladder Control Pads Surecare Guard For Men
- This Listing is for SureCare Bladder Control Pads Only Qty
- Case of 6 , Absorbency
- Super Effective and discreet protection for light incontinence with the look of a feminine hygiene product with the increased capacity of an incontinence product. Features a blue aperture acquisition layer and super absorbent polymer to disperse fluid quickly, control odor and ensure dryness. Cloth-like facing and latex-free elastic leg gathers for a better fit. Individually sealed with a durable wrapper.
Surecare Bladder Control Pads
The SureCare® Bladder Control Pads offer effective and discreet protection against light to moderate incontinence. Surecare pads look like a feminine hygiene product with the increased capacity of an incontinence product. Features a blue aperture acquisition layer and super absorbent polymer to disperse fluid quickly, control odor and ensure drynes. Cloth-like facing and latex-free elastic leg gathers for a better fit. Individually sealed with a durable wrapper.
SureCare Bladder Control Pad Specifications
Return Timeframe & Requirements
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date your received it *If your item is not classified as a “Non-Returnable” item. If you need additional details or have questions about a product before placing your order, or if you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please contact our Customer Care Team at 888.739.4330. It is important to note that:
Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition.
Return items must be shipped back in the original shipping carton with manufacturer packaging. *Manufacturers will not grant return authorization if the original box and packaging has been discarded.
Medical devices like Feeding Tubes, Catheters, Oxygen Tubing/Masks, Bathroom, Bedding or Mattress products, and other items with “hygienic” classifications are only eligible for return if the item packaging is unopened and unused.
Don’t Miss: Can Hair Dye Cause Bladder Cancer
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction as our customer is our top priority. And we want you to be completely satisified with your purchase. Because many of the items offered at NewLeaf Home Medical are considered “Medical Devices,” there are a few strict guidelines that need to be followed for medical compliance and hygenic reasons.
Sure Care Bladder Control Pads
Sure Care bladder control pads are effective and discreet protection for light incontinence, featuring a blue acquisition layer and super absorbent polymers for maximum fluid retention and odor reduction, keeping the skin dry and comfortable. Sure Care pads are small pads with an adhesive backing meant to be used in your own undergarments. Like a feminine hygiene product, they are individually wrapped and the wrapper doubles as a disposal device. Bladder control pads are specifically designed for managing light incontinence. They are an ideal product for women with light bladder leakage.
- Effective yet discreet protection for light incontinence control, with the look of a feminine hygiene product and the increased capacity of an incontinence product
- Features a blue aperture acquisition layer and super-absorbent polymer for maximum fluid retention while reducing odor and keeping wetness away from skin
- Cloth-like facing and latex-free elastic leg gathers for a better fit
- Individually sealed with a durable wrapper that doubles as a disposal device
- Bladder control pads offer effective protection for light incontinence control
- Contain a high concentration of poly-fresh super absorbent polymer to ensure dryness
Size – Absorbency:
Recommended Reading: Chronic Bladder Infection In Men
Restocking & Shipping Fees
The standard restocking fee for many, but not all, items sold at NewLeaf Home Medical is 15%. However, the following supplier-sourced items are subject to restocking fees that are dictated by the manufacturer: Contour Products *Non-Returnable if product packaging has been opened, otherwise Drive Medical Flex-A-Bed Lumex/Graham Field Invacare Pride Lift Chairs and Protekt Mattresses .
While many of our products are offered with “Free Shipping,” the actual incurred ship-to costs cannot be recouped from the shipping company once your item has shipped. As a result, this cost will be deducted from your eligible return refund. Original shipping costs may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
Orders that were paid for by credit card, debit card, or PayPal may be subject to a non-recoverable 3% processing fee that was assessed by the payment processor when your transaction was processed.